Aptus Infotech, is proud to look back on over 15 years’ experience in the fields of IT security and IT compliance. We are security experts for the mainframe and client-server platforms as well as acknowledged pioneers in security and quality monitoring of extremely critical IT infrastructures. We provide effective and efficient compliance and security solutions that work in harmony for perfect results. We have multiple product lines, offered by our multiple partners, in addition to providing you with Value Added Services such as Consultation and System Support.
IT Security Data
As a leading IT provider, Aptus Infotech takes pride in our unique flexibility and specialist knowledge to provide and support end-to-end technology solutions, meeting all your IT requirements. We provide essential core skills which customers do not always have available using their own resources and help solve complex technical problems that may be beyond the scope of in-house staff.
Our company is proud to look back on over 15 years’ experience in the fields of IT security, IT auditing and IT compliance. We are security experts for the mainframe and client-server platforms as well as acknowledged pioneers in security and quality monitoring of extremely critical IT infrastructures. The Products, Solutions & Services we offer are already used by many customers who testified to improvement in productivity, quality and responsiveness of business operations.
We have multiple product lines being offered by our multiple partners. In addition to provide you with Value Added Services such as Consultation and System Support. Our satisfied clients include government agencies, the world's leading financial institutions, insurance companies, IT service providers and other Fortune 500 companies. We provide effective and efficient compliance and security solutions that work in harmony for perfect results.
Aptus InfoTech is working with the principals who have already developed world class solutions in the field of Gateway level proxy and firewall solution requirements. Our solutions portfolio comprises of:
- In the event the application-proxy gateway software ceases to function, the firewall system will not pass network packets through the firewall system.
- Application-Proxy Gateway Firewalls usually have more extensive logging capabilities than packet filter or stateful inspection because they examine the entire network packet rather than just the network addresses and ports.
- Application-Proxy Gateway Firewalls provide superior authentication than packet filter or stateful inspection packet filter firewalls where network layer addresses can be easily spoofed.
- Application-Proxy Gateway Firewalls are less vulnerable to address spoofing attacks than packet filter and stateful inspection firewalls.
- Allowing client applications to use dynamic ephemeral TCP/ UDP ports to communicate with the known ports used by the server applications, even though a firewall-configuration may allow only a limited number of known ports.
- Converting the network layer address information found inside an application payload between the addresses acceptable by the hosts on either side of the firewall/NAT. This aspect introduces the term 'gateway' for an ALG.
- Recognizing application-specific commands and offering granular security controls over them
- Synchronizing between multiple streams/sessions of data between two hosts exchanging data.
A computer virus works a lot like a biological virus - it's an infection that spreads from one computer to another by replicating itself. This electronic infection is a small piece of software that can wreak havoc on your computer, disrupting normal operation and functionality or corrupting or wiping out data. Installing reputable antivirus software is essential to any Internet security strategy.
Therefore, Aptus Infotech bring you the best in the bread solution to secure your computer and your data from these threats.
Data loss prevention (DLP) is a strategy for making sure that end users do not send sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network. DLP software products also help a network administrator control what data end users can transfer. Adoption of DLP is being driven by insider threats and by more rigorous state privacy laws, many of which have stringent data protection or access components. In addition to being able to monitor and control endpoint activities, some DLP tools can also be used to filter data streams on the corporate network and protect data in motion.
Aptus Infortech has partnered with the world's leading brands to help companies secure their critical and sensitive information from leaking.
Take your business to the next level with Aptus Infotech VoIP Solution.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with Aptus Infotech:
- Award-winning technology and innovation through our market leading partners
- The support, training and tools you need see the results
- A fast and lasting impact on your business due to innovative technology
Network monitoring can be associated with network administration and management. The concept behind network monitoring is to identify the areas which are/can cause network to slow down or worse to fail and break down. The activity includes constant review and pro-actively taking measures to ensure smooth running of the complete infrastructure. Depending on the scope and the hierarchy of the network, the activities can include tasks like:
Intrusion Detection | Network Tomography | Route Analytics | Protocols monitoring and mapping | Network Traffic Management
We are partnered with world’s leading suppliers who have dedicated and specialized equipment as well as software to be implemented within your organization. These tools and devices will be actively monitoring all the traffic coming in the network as well as going from it. The sophisticated intelligence system ensures that the right contents are passed through without any barrier while the contents which can be potentially harmful to network are either put on queue for the user to take the right action or they are rejected all together.
Ensure Application Scalability, Performance, and Security
Aptus Infotech provides maximum flexibility for organizations looking to build highly secure and scalable application infrastructure, whether it’s deployed on-premises or in the cloud. With high-performance, yet cost-effective load balancing application delivery and security solution, Aptus Infotech offers the broadest range of hardware and virtual models from elite the partners worldwide.