Gate automation in Oman is the first layer of security in all residential and commercial properties. The level of security with an automatic gate is multiple times more than that of the manual gate.
Automation in gates involves installing features that make it possible to be operated remotely. With key-operated switches, sensors, and digital keypads that only authorized people can access the property inside, there are numerous ways that you can make your place failsafe and foolproof. Some of the ways that the automated gate enhances the security of the place that include:
- Sensors are features that are installed on the automatic gates so that as a homeowner, you have control over who can enter the property. The sensors act as an alarm that goes off to warn the owner of a vehicle approaching the gate.
- Video cameras make the gate even more secure. With this feature of gate automation in Oman, the owner can first look at the visitor before deciding whether the gate needs to be opened for him or not.
- Intercom systems with manual push-button on the automatic gates are also another way to make your place safer. Using the intercom, the visitor can communicate with the owners inside and inform about his arrival.
- Keypads are the other commonly used option for accessing through automatic security gates. The code is set by the homeowner and shared with his tenants, friends, and family. Only those who know the exact keywords are granted access to entering the correct code. This feature enhances the security level of your surroundings.
- The remote control is a great convenience for homeowners with gate automation in Oman. Since the gates are programmed to open only for authorized visitors, there are no hassles about the manual opening of the gates.
On the con side, the automatic and electronic gates need a higher degree of maintenance, and you need to call in experts to do the work. Electronic doors can create issues in electric outages because they will stop midway and not function in the absence of electricity, but backup generators can quickly fix the problem.