At Aptus Infotech, we intend for our working environment to make our employees ‘feel at home’. As a successful company, we understand that one of the greatest drivers of productivity is pride of ownership in one’s work. Our employees are empowered to innovate and work autonomously, without micro-managing or hand-holding.
Achievements are regularly celebrated in the presence of peers, who are also encouraged to recognize one another for reaching important milestones. At Aptus, we ensure that our team is given continuous training in both hard and soft skills to only achieve business goals but also their personal goals. When the goals of each individual align with the objectives of the organization, true transformation happens.
We recognize our primary asset is our people. To be successful, Aptus must be a rewarding place to work for all our staff. We work with our clients as a team where mutual respect provides the foundation for our success.
Aptus Infotech team is incredibly diverse, with employees drawn from over 5-7 different countries with a wide variety experience in national, independent and international IT companies.
A critical success factor for our business is the development of the National workforce in all our locations. We have a cadre of talented Omanis who have grown professionally in the IT industry of Oman, are now able to expand their horizons and take their skills to a new level on the international stage.
Job Title : Sales Account ManagerJOB REF: AI – SOFT – 001
Skills & Strengths :
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
- Excellent Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Relationship building skills,
- value creation and business acumen are required.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with minimal supervision.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should have good negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Highly innovative and pro-active.
- Should be able to multi task.
- Willing to travel.
Areas of Functions :
- Strategic Business Planning,
- Demand Forecasting,
- Target Oriented,
- Profit / Loss Management,
- Direct Marketing,
- Business and Channel Development
- Technical Marketing,
- Customer Relationship.
You will represent below mentioned (but not limited to) Company’ representative products to above mentioned vertical industry:
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP and Architecture
- Adobe CC (Professional and Education)
- AEC Collection
Report To :
Sales & Marketing (Autodesk Products)
Must have NOC and Driver’s License
Job Title: Accountant JOB REF: AI – ACC – 001
Job Description :
The accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
As an Accountant :
• Preparing the purchase order and developing a strong relationship with vendors
• Preparing Sales Order and follow-up on payments from clients. Follow up with sales staff as well as client for renewal of products
• Prepare the salaries for staff
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of Busy Software
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
As a Finance Controller :
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare statements including monthly and annual accounts and prepare financial management reports. Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
• Monitor and support taxation issues.
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
Skills & Strength :
• Accounting Functions and know how to use Busy accounting software
• Planning and organizing,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills,
• Information and task monitoring,
• Ability to work under pressure
• Problem analysis and solving,
• Supervisory skills,
• Work management and prioritizing skills,
• Attention to detail and Accuracy,
• Flexibility and Reliability,
Report To :