Unicheck is a cloud-based plagiarism detection software. It helps increase performance instead of simply pointing out similarities. A high performance plagiarism checker that is perfectly suited for educational, professional, and personal use. Combining extensive functionality with intuitive design, Unicheck allows the user to get extremely accurate results in a few clicks.
A guide to the Latest Plagiarism Checker
Unicheck is a cloud-based plagiarism detection software. It helps increase performance instead of simply pointing out similarities. A high-performance plagiarism checker that is perfectly suited for educational, professional, and personal use. Combining extensive functionality with intuitive design, Unicheck allows the user to get extremely accurate results in a few clicks. Its uniqueness, speed, and convenience, are the reasons why Unicheck has become increasingly popular among educators, institutions and students.
- Effortless integration with all major LMSs.
- Comprehensive Cheating Detection: You’ll be notified about possible cheating every step of the way.
- Real-time search across the Internet & your library.
- Only relevant similarities, free of broken links and disreputable content, converted into a clear report in seconds.
- Cloud-based platform that is easily accessible and highly scalable service that provides top-notch similarity results without overloading your system.
- Papers uploaded to your account are encrypted at all times to ensure safety and provide exclusive access to your files.
- Serving up collective university data on activity, originality, plagiarism rates, and popular sources – all stored in one place.
NEW BENEFITS OF UNICHECK
Unicheck on Amazon Web Services
Unicheck ensures all the data uploaded are secured by hosting its services over Amazon web services, allowing it to maintain effective data security because of its secure cloud architecture.
Integration with Learning Management Systems
Unicheck greatest benefits is its painless integration with LMS software such as Canvas, Google Classrooms, Moodle and more as well as game-changing custom features for all them. Some of the popular integrations are Canvas, Schoology, Google Classroom, Moodle, Smart School, NEO, Brightspace, Edsby, Populi and Blackboard.
24/7 Customer Support
Unicheck’s now provides multi-channel customer support for all its customers to ensure smooth experience and interruption-free operations for its users. 24/7 Customer Support means that customer receive instant response to admin issues such as login, password resets, interface advice or any other complex issuer user might face.
A flexible pricing model to meet everyone’s needs.
This model allows greater flexibility to schools and universities who can decide how they want to pay based on their current requirements. The price per page is a new flexible pricing model adopted by Unicheck, you can pay for pages you use without being obliged to prolong subscriptions.
Now you may select a certain number of pages according to your own needs and budget and always stay in control of what happens. The bigger the number of pages selected, the bigger is the discount per page check.